Parovel vigneti oliveti 1898
Pic & Taste: Picnic in Val Rosandra
“ A breath of fresh air and energy ”
A blanket, a glass of wine, fine, light snacks to taste in the wine estate building in the midst of rows of vines or on the banks of the Rosandra river.
This tasting will take you through the flavours and aromas of the Carso and Istria where every bottle combines sea breezes and the power of the Bora wind with the fertile, mineral wealth of the soil the vines are grown on.
A journey through the Carso-Kras DOC zone’s indigenous grape varieties. Malvasia istriana, Vitovska, Glera and Refosco d’Istria, the nuances of Trieste’s olive oils, indigenous variety Bianchera, a variety which has challenged the passage of time - all this in the peace and quiet of the Rosandra river flowing a alongside the estate.
The picnic basket includes a traditional or gourmet menu for 2 people, a blanket, a Strada del Vino e dei Sapori and a gift gadget.
Picnic length is a guideline only and in no way binding.
TRADITIONAL – €40
- Guided estate visit
- Picnic basket with:
- 1 bottle of white or red Barde wine, 0.75 litres.
- 2 half litre bottles of water.
- 2 Carso cold cut and cheese selections.
- 6 pieces of toasted bread topped with Friuli Venezia Giulia products.
- Our own olives
- 2 Parovel Unico DOP Tergeste and Rozo’ Family Selection extravirgin olive oil tastings
- Fave triestine – a local dessert
- 10% off a minimum purchase of 6 bottles of wine and oil at the estate’s shop.