PIC & TASTE FVG - gourmet picnic in the vineyard – Paolo Ferrin
“ A country lunch! ”
Discover the Strada del Vino e dei Sapori (the Route of Wine and Flavours) of Friuli Venezia Giulia with Pic&Taste and make your holiday in Friuli Venezia Giulia unforgettable!
Get away from it all and let nature’s slower pace under your skin to find out more about the secrets, aromas and flavours of the Friuli Venezia Giulia Strada del Vino e dei Sapori.
Imagine treating yourself to a few hours of relaxation and combining it with the pleasure of good food in the countryside...
This is what the Ferrin family offers, with a gourmet version picnic.
Their attention to detail will win you over as will the beauty of the location and tasting local produce near the vineyards or the Roggia di Bugnins stream.
Picnic length is a guideline only and in no way binding. Come for a break when you like and explore!
The package comprises:
- picnic in the 11 am to 8 pm time frame (last basket collection time, 6 pm);
- vineyard visit;
- a picnic menu of your choice from those offered (menus include 1 bottle of red or white wine).
The cost of the basket for two people is € 60,00.
GOURMET MENU (BASKET FOR 2 PEOPLE)
- Cured ham and salami from Zanin Valentino in Camino al Tagliamento
- Organic Montasio cheese from La Sisile in Talmassons
- Herb omelette
- Craft made bread/breadsticks
- Craft made dessert from Righini bakery in Camino al Tagliamento
- Still mineral water
- Wine of your choice from: Sparkling Ribolla Gialla or Pinot Grigio or Friulano or Refosco or Varamus-Merlot.